Thursday, December 18, 2014

12 Days of Holiday Gift Giving


Welcome to the 12 days of holiday gift giving from my friends at Scrapbook and Cards Today. We are coming to the end of our holiday celebration I hope you have been following along. If not make sure you take a look at all the previous posts on the SCT blog they have been super fun and inspiring.  Not to mention there have been tons of give-a-ways too.

I made a little non-traditional holiday card and gift pouch from some of my favorite Jillibean Soup goodies. While red and green adorn your traditional cards I love to try and mix it up every so often. This little set features the fun combination of teal and yellow. 
 
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Kraft Tape/Stamp/Glitter Stars/Die Cuts, Lawn Fawn Twine, Colorbox Ink, Maya Road Clothes Pin) 

I created a background on my card from Jillibean Soup kraft tape. By Simply layering the tape and alternating the dots it looks just like pattered paper. 

Don't forget to stop by the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog to see more about the 12 Days of Holiday Gift Giving. There are lots of fun things happening including some pretty awesome give-a-ways. Happy Crafting!!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment