Saturday, November 1, 2014

PageMaps November

Happy November crafters it's the first of the month and that means it's time for another PageMaps layout. I have been in a wonderful creative groove with my PageMaps layouts for the past few months. I am thrilled that so many of these projects are now on my favorites list.

If you look at my last few layouts you can see a trend ... it's neutral cardstock bases. I often switch back and forth between patterned paper and cardstock backgrounds. It seems I might be in a style switch from patterned paper to cardstock.

Here is the sketch I chose to work with this month. I picked this sketch because it was kind of a non traditional take on the grid layout. I think the grid design is one of my all time favorites to work with. I love how each grid tells a different part of the story be it through embellishments, patterned papers or photos.




(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Fancy Pants Patterned Paper and corrugated paper, Jillibean Soup black tiny alphas, Wood Veneer Stars from Studio Calico, Metal dies from Technique Tuesday/Paper Smooches, Misc Tag and Silver Eyelet, Clear Red Stars from Studio Calico, Jillibean Soup kraft envelope, hemp twine, vellum envelope from Studio Calico and Kingthings font)






I confess I am not sure where the large bow came from. I think it might be Fancy Pants but I couldn't find it online. So if you possibly know who made the cute burlap bow please leave me a comment below. I am a bow addict and I might like to pick up another one.

Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting!


2 comments: