Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Every photo tells a story

Happy Wednesday crafters! I like to think that every photo tells a story it's why I try to journal something on each and every layout. Journaling can be short and sweet, long and sentimental or somewhere in between. Once upon a time I stressed out about every word on my layouts but some where along the line the words started coming easier.

This layout started with a photo I loved. It was one of those spontaneous shots I'd like to refer to as a happy accident. So when I went to scrapbook this I focused on the story of how I caught this unbelievably wonderful moment.

(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Stickers/Enamel Stars/Stamp/Wooden Sprinkles/Wooden Nickles, Ink, Circle Punch, Tiny Attacher, Hemp Twine, Silhouette Cutting System and misc. fonts)




Please remember every photo tells a story, record your words and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment