Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween crafters I am feeling a bit sad this is the first year no one in my house has dressed up. While my son was done with trick or treating in 6th grade my daughter has embraced Halloween and if she wasn't cheering tonight I'm sure she would be out rain or shine. Today I am showing off one last Halloween project.


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup 6x6 Paper Pad/Enamel Stars/Wood Veneer Stars/Stamp/Wood Flag/Mini Placemat/Wooden Sprinkle, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and Hemp Twine)

This card was totally inspired by the Jillibean Soup Mini Placemat. Mini Placemats are essentially designed to be used in pocket or Project Life scrapbooking pages but I don't craft this way. I enjoy the challenge of using these goodies on my more traditional projects. I saw this one and knew immediately it would make a perfect card front. I backed the cut outs with various patterned papers and topped it off with a variety of fun Jillibean Soup goodies. Viola this card was born.

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Halloween. Sadly, I just came to the realization that without kids trick-or-treating there will be no candy to pilfer from my children. Now I am debating on if I should run to the store and buy a few bags to hide around the house.



No comments:

Post a Comment