Thursday, October 2, 2014

Coming soon the 2015 SCT Scrapbooking Planner & Sketch Calendar



Greetings crafters Scrapbook & Cards Today's brand new 2015 Scrapbooking Planner and Sketch Calendar is now portable, ready to go wherever you go!  This beautiful 8.5"  x 11", 14-month, 64-page planner is coil bound, brimming with 30 exclusive PageMaps sketches, how-to photo techniques and layouts created by some of your favorite designers. Each month features a full page of journaling prompts, page starters, photo ideas and areas to jot down notes, memories and special moments, and perfect for those who are following Project Life too. At just $12.95, make this one-of-a-kind Planner a gift for you and all your scrappy friends!  Pre-orders start October 10, 2014 and will ship on November 28, 2014

The fabulous cover layout was done by the very talented Lisa Dickinson. I think it's one of my favorite layouts ever plus how can I resit red and teal it's one of my go to color combinations. 

 I couldn't leave you today without a little closer look at the inside of the planner. I love the idea of the spiral binding, no more fighting to keep those pages open.


I thought it would be fun to revisit the 2014 Scrapbook and Cards Today planner come back to visit me tomorrow where I will share my layout from the current planner. 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment