Friday, October 3, 2014

2014 Planner Layout | Scrapbook & Cards Today

Hello Friday I am so glad to see you. After yesterday's announcement regarding the 2015 Scrapbook & Cards Today calender and planner I thought I would give you a peek at my project from the 2014 calendar.

This layout was super fun to create all the products including the stamps were from Stampin' Up. Not only did the 2014 calendar come with custom sketches it also included free custom digital cut files and techniques with step out instructions and photos. The word bubbles, tag and heart included on my layout were just a few of the free digital cutting files.
 
 (Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Stampin' Up, Embossing Powder Stampin Up, Stamps Stampin Up, Hemp Twine, Butterfly Stick Pins Jillibean Soup, Wood Stars Studio Calico, Corner Rounder, White Colorbox Ink, Scallop Border Die Spellbinders, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Silhouette Cutting System/Images, and font Veteran Typewriter)



I can only share the layout I don't have the original sketch anymore. My technique was a shadow stamping to look like chalkboard. To see more fun layouts and great techniques like this don't miss out on the 2015 planner.

Happy Scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment