Thursday, September 11, 2014

THS Tech | Jillibean Soup

Well Hello there blog world. I really haven't forgotten about you. I have taken some time away from my craft table. Not a total step back but a serious cut down and I am afraid in the process this little blog got the shaft.

I thought I would start back with a tried and true Jillibean Soup favorite project and I know I have a few  hiding on my hard drive that I have neglected to share.

(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Kraft Paper/Patterned Paper/Wooden Sprinkles/Alphas/Die Cuts/Stickers/Wooden Nickles, Enamel Dots Doodlebug, Black Pen Circle Die Technique Tuesday, Hemp Twine and font downloaded from the internet)







I couldn't resist pairing the circuit board patterned paper from Jillibean Soup with at least 1 tech photo of Grant. Don't be surprised if you see this pairing again from me it's one of my favorite patterns from Spicy Social Soup Collection.

Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment