Monday, September 1, 2014

September PageMaps

Hello September wow time seems to be flying by fast these days. Today it's time for my September PageMaps layout. This month I selected a double page layout. I know you don't see enough of these layouts so I try to do one every few months.


I kept to the sketch but I tend to favor larger photos on my layouts. I used 4 3.5x5 photos on this project rather than the 3x4.5 photos shown in the sketch.


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Mask/Embellishments, Wood Stars Studio Calico, Canvas Stars Simple Stories, DMC Floss, Mist Studio Calico, Cork Heart Studio Calico, Stampin Up Punch, Black Pen, Mini Clothes Pin, Silhouette Cutting System and fonts)











Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Summer, your pages are always so classic and so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete