Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Camp laugh Smile Repeat | Jillibean Soup

Happy Tuesday friends now that the kids are out of school and summer is upon us I thought this page featuring Jillibean Soup was perfect to share with you today. I admit I think I am love with the blue patterned papers from some of Jillibean's latest collections. They are the great neutral canvas for just about any photos.


(Supplies Used: Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Mini Placemat/Wooden Sprinkles/Wooden Nickles/Stickers/Thin Chip Alphas, Hemp Twine, Paper Smooches Metal Star Die, Maya Road Mist, and font Veteran Typewriter downloaded from the internet)

If you are wondering about the "at" symbol I chose to use rather than an "a" it's simply creative license. I liked the way it visually looked on my page and this is the beauty of scrapbooking in the end they they are your pages.




I played around with more mist splatters on this layout. I am finding if I can contain the mist it's much easier for me to use on a my projects. I like how the mist breaks up the stark white mini placemat from Jillibean Soup.

Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting!

1 comment: