Monday, March 31, 2014

the winter Colour Suite | Scrapbook & Cards Today

Good Morning crafters happy Tuesday. I am thinking forward to some of my future Colour Suites and I thought I would share my challenge from the winter 2013 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today.


The Winter Colour Suite was my take on Valentines with a twist. My winter challenge was built from traditional colours like red, pink and purple. Then I mixed things up by adding a peachy cantaloupe and a neutral brown. If you missed out on my full article you can still download the winter issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today.


Fullerton_WinterColourSuite


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Pebbles Patterned Paper, Elle's Studio Patterned Paper/Die Cut, Stamps Paper Smooches, Cork Arrows Fancy Pants, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Jillibean Soup Alphas, Black Pen, Wood Veneer Hearts from Studio Calico, Inks Memento Luxe, Twine, Buttons, Circle Dies Technique Tuesday, Corner Rounder, and font Veteran Typewriter)


Gifts-from-the-heart02


Gifts-from-the-heart01


Gifts-from-the-heart03


I think my circle obsession has seriously taken root. I used metal circle dies from Technique Tuesday and my Cuttlebug to create my background then I filled all the negative spaces with all kinds of goodies. Circles and squares are perfect houses for all kinds of embellishments. I like to mix stamped elements with dimensional pieces or die cuts.


Happy scrapping :)


Summer signature





 




No comments:

Post a Comment