Sunday, March 2, 2014

March | PageMaps

Happy March. Today I have my March PageMaps sketch and layout to share with you. If you are a follower of PageMaps this month Becky created some Project Life based sketched. I don't scrapbook the Project Life style. I love the idea behind Project Life I think if my children were much younger this might have been something I would have embraced. 


Mar14_12x12a


I chose this sketch knowing almost immediately that I would change the photo from 2 photos to 1 photo. Overall this was pretty much the biggest change I made to the sketch.


PM-#1-FAN-01


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Heidi Swap/Simple Stories/Basic Grey, Decorative brads My Minds Eye/American Crafts, Alphas Jillibean Soup, Wood Stars Studio Calico, Silver Stars Studio Calico, Metal Dies Spellbinders/Paper Smooches, Flair American Crafts, Elle's Studio Die Cut, Silhouette Cutting System and fonts)


PM-#1-FAN-05


PM-#1-FAN-04


PM-#1-FAN-02


This photo is a few years old I cannot believe how much Tech Support has changed over the last few years. 


Happy Crafting!


Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment