Sunday, February 23, 2014

Reflected | Paper Smooches

Good Morning friends happy Monday. I hope you had a great weekend. I spent the bulk of the weekend at cheer competitions. Today is all about playing catch up and taking care of everything that didn't happen over the weekend. I thought I would start the week off with a layout I did recently for Paper Smooches. You know I almost skipped over this photo. It wasn't until I looked closer and saw my reflection in my son's glasses that I was inspired.


Summer_reflected_hexagon01


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Lily Bee & American Crafts, Corrugated Paper Jillibean Soup, Alphas Jillibean Soup, Wood Veneer Shapes Studio Calico, Gold Stars American Crafts, Ink VersaFine, Top Boss, Zing Gold Embossing Powder, Clothes Pin Darice Paper Smooches Metal dies, Paper Smooches Stamps, Arrow Studio Calico, Washi Tape Lily Bee, Felt, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Silhouette Cutting System and font Marketing Script) 


Summer_reflected_hexagon02


I played around with die cutting lots of fun stuff on this layout. I cut felt, Washi, corrugated and glitter paper.


Summer_reflected_hexagon03


Summer_reflected_hexagon04


Thanks for stopping by today. It's going to be a wild week for me I am hoping to get ahead on my blogging but if I become scarce it's because I am headed to Texas for 5 days for a cheer competition. Yes I really have no life of my own right now.


Happy Scrapping!


Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment