Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Nerd Alert | Technique Tuesday

Good Morning crafters. I am experiencing some technical difficulties and while tech support has restored my laptop it's still not quite acting right. I keep thinking one of these times he's not going to be able to revive it when it crashes. Hence my erratic blog postings.


I thought I would start you off today with a layout that shows off a little of what tech support does with his free time. This layout features flair stamps and circle dies from Technique Tuesday. 


TT-Nerd-Alert


(Supplies Used: Bazzil Cardstock, Patterned Paper Simple Stories/Elle's Studio/Bo Bunny/Basic Grey/Bella Blvd/We R Memory Keepers, Alphas from Jillibean Soup, Foam Arrows Fancy Pants Designs, Washi Tape Bella Blvd, Tab Punch Fiskars, Inks VersaFine/ColorBox, Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz, Stamps Technique Tuesday, Metal Circle Dies Technique Tuesday, Silhouette Cutting System, and fonts OldSansBlack & Veteran Typewriter) 


TT-Nerd-Alert01


TT-Nerd-Alert02


TT-Nerd-Alert03


I often do work way in advance for Technique Tuesday. This layout was done at the end of September and I confess it was the catalyst layout for my circle obsession. I have even recreated this look on several other projects. I simply fell head over heels for the circles and how I was able to use them as little vehicles for embellishments. The idea of compartmentalizing makes the randomness on this layout work for my linear brain. Yeah I am a bit of an nut deal with it.


I hope you have a wonderful and glorious Thursday. Go make something pretty.


Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment