Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Love that sock bun | Jillibean Soup

Good Morning friends. Today I am showing off a bit of the Valentine inspired collection from Jillibean Soup. It's been awhile since Jill has released a line on craft and I was super excited when this line was released.


LO-Summer-Love-that-sock-bun


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Die Cuts/Alphas/Stamp/Stickers, Doodlebug Enamel Dots, Black Ink, Tiny Attacher, Circle Dies Technique Tuesday, Wood Veneer Studio Calico, and font Veteran Typewriter)


LO-Summer-Love-that-sock-bun01


One thing I love about this line is it doesn't have to be Valentine it all depends on how you use the products. I even used some of the themed die cuts and stickers on my layout.


February is shaping up to be a crazy month at my house. I have a packed schedule full of cheer leading competitions, swim meets, various house guests all topped off with a trip to Dallas at the end of the month. If I seem scarce it is because I have completely lost my sanity. When I regain consciousness possibly in April I hope to get my life back.


In the mean time happy scrapping.


Summer signature




1 comment: