Friday, February 14, 2014

February Colour Suite

Happy Saturday and welcome to the February Colour Suite a monthly colour challenge I put together for my friends at Scrapbook and Cards Today. This month I built the colour suite from an inspiration image I found on Pinterest.



Below is how I transformed my inspiration piece (wth a little help from the very talented Becky Fleck) into this months colour suite.


Feb_2014_challenge


Family-no-matter-what-01


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Jillibean Soup/KI Memories/Webster's Pages/Elle's studio, Wood Veneer Elle's Studio/Lily Bee, Enamel Dots My Minds Eye, Heart Dies Szzix, Felt, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Button Fancy Pants, Hemp Twine, Sequins American Crafts, Silhouette Cutting System/Image & fonts OldSansBlack)


Family-no-matter-what-02


Family-no-matter-what-03


This month I invited my friend Patricia Roebuck to join me and take the Colour Suite challenge. I was super excited to have Patricia join me this month we first met about 2 years ago when I first joined the Lily Bee design team. While my layout is heavy on the red Patricia's is light and airy make sure you go to her blog to check out how she tackled the colour suite.


Thanks for joining me today for the February Colour Suite. To read more about this challenge or to check out my past challenges don't forget to make your way over to the Scrapbook & Cards Today website and Blog.


Happy crafting friends!


Summer signature





 




1 comment:

  1. Eeek...so LOVING THIS!! Wow! Can I be you? Thanks so much for having me!

    ReplyDelete