Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Stamping for Scrapbookers | Paper Smooches

As my teenage daughter would say happy hump-day. I thought it would be fun to talk about stamping today. I am fortunate to work with 2 popular stamping companies; Technique Tuesday and Paper Smooches. I like to think my style of stamping is geared more toward scrapbookers.


This is my one of my latest Paper Smooches layouts. I played around with several new dies and stamps from the January release.


Summer_any-given-sunday


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Lily Bee, Alphas Jillibean Soup, Wood Veneer Embellishments Studio Calico, Hemp Twine, Timy Attacher Tim Holtz, Vellumn, Ink VersaFine/VersaMagic, Black Pen, Stamps/Dies Paper Smooches and font)


Summer_any-given-sunday-01


I used the Paper Smooches Pinked Circle die to create the banner and I alternated stamped sayings and wood grain stamped backgrounds on the banner pieces.


Summer_any-given-sunday-02


Summer_any-given-sunday-03


For all those non-stampy scrapbookers out there I challenge you to try a little stamping on your next layout. The wonderful thing about stamps is they are not a 1 time use product. They can be used over and over again and never look the same. Stamps are worth the investment.


Happy crafting!


Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment