Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January Colour Suite

Happy Wednesday welcome to the January Colour Suite a monthly colour challenge I put together for my friends at Scrapbook and Cards Today. This month I built the colour suite from one of my favorite colours, blue. I love all shades of blue and I often treat it as if it was a neutral. While I know it's traditionally considered masculine I like to think it's really gender neutral. I love making it feel girly.


Dec_2014_challenge


This month I took the liberty to step off the Colour Suite path. I like to think the Colour Suite is a guide and it's okay to add or remove any colour you like.


BB-Limited-Edition


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Bella Blvd Patterned Paper/Stickers/Crochet Heart/Flag Accent/Chipboard/Feathers/Washi Tape, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Twine, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Silhouette Cutting System and fonts Veteran Typewiter/Journaling & Bebas/Title)


BB-Limited-Edition01


I took the liberty to add more more neutrals to my layout. Adding neutrals really didn't change the essence of the Colour Suite.


Thanks for joining me today for the November Colour Suite. To read more about this challenge or to check out my past challenges don't forget to make your way over to the Scrapbook & Cards Today website and Blog.


Happy crafting friends!


Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment