Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Happy Things | Lily Bee

Good morning crafters happy Thursday. At the end of 2013 after over a year and a half I decided not to continue on with Lily Bee. It was a hard decision and not one I came to easily. I simply adore the product but after the recent joining the Paper Smooches design team I thought it was best for me to step down to make way for new talent. This was my last project I did for the blog in December. We were tasked with designing handmade gifts and I couldn't resist making a covered journal. I used the new Washi tape along the spine and even added one of the adorable new wood houses as part of the closure.


Happy-Things-notebook


(Supplies Used: Compositon Notebook, Lily Bee Patterned Paper/Washi Tape/Wood Veneer, Hemp Twine, Slhouette Cutting System/font and black pen)


Happy-Things-notebook-03


Happy-Things-notebook-02


Covered composition notebooks make the best journals. I gave this one to my daughter who enjoys writing short stories. So while this was my last official Lily Bee design team project look for Lily Bee product to show up often in my projects (like in yesterday's layout).


Happy Crafting


Summer signature




3 comments:

  1. OH Summer, I am so sorry to see you leave, but I totally understand. I always loved your Lily Bee projects. Well, anything you make also!!! Hugs! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved working with you, Summer! Your work always blew me away. Lily Bee and team were awesome. Glad I got to have a part in it with you. Beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete