Sunday, December 1, 2013

#whatsfordinner

Welcome to my first ever #whatsfordinner post. I thought I would introduce you to my kitchen. The premice behind these weekly posts is to show you what I plan on cooking over the next week. If you are wondering the hashtag title of this post it comes from my Instagram posts.


Here's a simple run down on my process. I generally plan out approximately 5 meals during the week. This gives me 2 days we might do something simple like have pizza, leftovers, pick up take out or simply go out. Everything I cook is healthy.


Happening this week in my kitchen (in no particular order) 



I am always looking for new things to try. There are 3 new recipes on this weeks list. These meals generally hover around 500 calories once you add a side and veggies (if you follow the serving size).


I'd like to add photos of all these good eats but since I have yet to cook any of this I cannot. However I can filter in photos of the dishes that are my favorites if I have them. In this weeks case I thought I had some photos to insert but after numerous attempts to locate them I admitted defeat. Also sometimes things just don't photograph well and the visual just ruins everything. Case in point I made the Chicken Verde last night. I served it with rice and broccoli.


Happy Eating


Summer signature


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment