Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Scrapbooking those not so great photos | Jillibean Soup

Happy Thursday crafters. I thought today I would talk a bit about those not so great photos you might have sitting around. You know we all have them those often blurry photos where your subject isn't looking at the camera. For whatever a photo might be considered poor you still might have a story to tell. So you know what tell that story and move past your need for perfection. These are your memories including their perfections.


I created this layout last month for Jillibean Soup. This really wasn't about telling an important story. I fell in love with the quote/title and knew it really fit my son. The photo isn't blurry but my subjects aren't looking at the camera.


No-bad-day


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Alphas/Wood Flags/Stickers, Hemp Twine, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, and Veteran Typewriter)


No-bad-day01


No-bad-day02


Yup it's official I am totally addicted to the whole quote/title thing. I've been using them on my layouts for quite some time and I really can't seem to stop myself. I even have a whole Pinterest board devoted to them titled "words to scrap".


Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Crafting!
Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment