Monday, December 2, 2013

PageMaps December Layout

Hello Tuesday! Yeah it's December I wasn't happy with how November was playing out so I have made it my mission that December will be super awesome. Today I have not 1 but 2 projects to share. This month I decided to take on a CardMaps sketch along with my regular layout. 


Here is the layout sketch I chose this month.


DECsketch2013


PM-Cookie-Monster


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Elle's Studio Patterned Paper/Die Cuts/Tags, Hemp Twine, Alphas Basic Grey, Wood Veneer Hearts, Metal Heart Die Paper Smooches, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Silhouette Cutting System/Image, fonts American Purpose/Title and Veteran Typewriter/journaling)


PM-Cookie-Monster-01


The CardMaps sketch I picked a sketch that was originally from March 2013. I was really drawn to the size of this card. The final card size I made was 4.25x4.25.


March13-6x6a


PM-Happy-Holidays-Card-01


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Die Cut/Clear Stamp/kraft small tags, Hemp Twine, Black VersaFine Ink, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Black Gel Pen, and Wood Veneer Stars from Studio Calico) 


I had lots of fun with this month's sketches. Don't forget PageMaps is a wonderful free resource and each month Becky creates over 1/2 a dozen brand new sketches for your creative inspiration. 


Happy Crafting


Summer signature


 




No comments:

Post a Comment