Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Available today the WINTER issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today

Happy Friday. I am super excited today is the winter 2013 Scrapbook & Cards Today reveal.


SCT_winter_2013_see_me_blinkie


So in honor of the winter release I thought I would share a layout from the fall issue. This layout was featured in the "what's next" column. This is usually a little peek at what will be in the upcoming issue so it's appropriately a winter layout.


Fullerton_WhatsNext_01


(Supplised Used: Bazzill Cardstock, My Minds Eye Patterned Papers/Washi Tape/Enamel Dots/Stickers/Decorative Brads, Jillibean Soup Alphas, Hemp Twine, Jenni Bowlin Black Alphas, Wood Veneer Studio Calico, Ink Versafine, Corner Rounder We R Memory Keepers, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, My Favorite Things Polaroid Die, Black Pen Sharpie and font Veteran Typewriter)


Fullerton_WhatsNext_02


Fullerton_WhatsNext_03


Fullerton_WhatsNext_04


I hope you have enjoyed this layout from the fall issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today. Don't forget if you ever miss an issue they are always available to download for free at our website.


Have a safe and glorious weekend.


Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment