Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mini Cards | Lily Bee

Happy Wednesday, today I have two 3x4 mini cards made from Urban Autumn Lily Bee's newest fall release. These cards were inspired by the daily deck a set of 3x4 journaling cards geared more towards the project life scrapbooker. I am here to say these little cards are great on all kinds of projects. I was totally inspired to use the cards as bases for a couple of cards.



LB-Fall-Card-Duo


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Lily Bee Daily Deck/Alphas/Stamp/Sweet Spot Enamel Stickers, Ink Lux, Hemp Twine, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Black Pen, and  Silhouette Cutting System/Image) 



LB-Fall-Card-Duo01



LB-Fall-Card-Duo02


I generally stick to the more standard A2 card size but I couldn't resist the idea of using these little cards as backgrounds.


Have a wonderful day!


Summer signature



1 comment: