Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Good Eats | Jillibean Soup

Happy Wednesday with Thanksgiving coming up I thought we should talk about food. If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you know I cook quite a bit and I tag my photos #whatsfordinner.


Recently I decided to organize my recipes. As you can see from this photo my stack of reciepes was in desperate need of a make over.


Recipe-Binder-details01


So I went to the office supply store and got a 3 ring binder, some dividers and page protectors and this is what I made.


Recipe-Binder-Main


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper & Die Cuts, Scallop Border Fiskars, Marvy Tab Punch, Silhouette Cutting System and Stencil Font)


Recipe-Binder-Main-01


Recipe-Binder-Main-02


To read my full tutorial make sure you check out the Jillibean Soup website.


One of my friends suggested I post my weekly menus so after the holiday I am going to take a stab at giving you a weekly glance into my kitchen.


In other news I am super excited to be adding Paper Smoochies to the list of companies I have the pleasure of working with. I have known Kim for years and I was thrilled and honored when she asked me to join her design team. Make sure you join me tomorrow for my first Paper Smoochies blog hop.


Happy Crafting


Summer signature




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on joining PS! Looking forward to your projects and recipes.

    ReplyDelete