Monday, November 11, 2013

Elle's Studio | November Guest Day 2

Greeting and welcome to my second Elle's Studio guest post. Today I am going to focus on Penelope Collection. Penelope might just be my favorite of the 3 collections. It's very girlie and I adore the wonderful versatile colors of this line.



Fullerton-Family


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Elle's Studio Patterned Paper/Die Cuts/tags, Hemp Twine, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Wood Veneer Heart, Jillibean Soup Alphas, Maya Road Star stick pin, and font Veteran Typewriter)



Fullerton-Family01



Fullerton-Family02



Fullerton-Family03


I had tons of fun with this layout. I really had fun layering all the tags and die cuts. While this line reads girlie I think it can go just about any direction depending on the colors you decide to focus on.


Thanks for hanging out with me today. Happy Crafting


Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment