Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Elle's Studio | November Guest Cards

Happy Thursday today I am showing off my final Elle's Studio projects; a couple of what I call edge to edge cards. Edge to edge cards simply use all the space rather than having a border.


Fullerton-Birthday-Card


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Elle's Studio Pattered Paper/Tag, Fiskars Scallop Punch, My Minds Eye Enamel Dot, Sizzix Heart Die, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, and Jillibean Soup Alphas)


Fullerton-Birthday-Card02


Fullerton-CalmBright-Card


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Elle's Studio Patterned Paper/Tags/Die Cuts, Studio Calico Wood Veneer Stars and Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher)


Fullerton-CalmBright-Card01


My cards tend to lean on the more simple side. I often find layers overwhelming so I often design on cardstock or go with this edge to edge design concept.


Happy Crafting


Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment