Thursday, October 17, 2013

The hashtag trend | Technique Tuesday

Morning crafters I have a new layout I did recently for Technique Tuesday I am super excited to share with you today. This layout just shot to the top of my favorites list. It features 2 of Teri Anderson's newest stamp sets Say Cheese and Blah, Blah. So when I first saw Say Cheese 6 months ago I thought cute but how would I use this set. Fast forward to September and I was tasked with using the same set that once had me befuddled. Funny how what you are drawn to changes in such a short period of time. Apparently my obsession with Polaroids emerged in the last 6 months and I knew immediately what I was going to do with the stamp set. This is the end result.


Say Cheese Blah Blah Blah


 



TT #hacked


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Bella Blvd/Pebbles, Studio Calico Stars & Hearts, Enamel Dots My Minds Eye, Tiny Green Alphas Jillibean Soup, Clothes Pins Misc, Ink VersaFine Black, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Hemp Twine, Border Punch Stampin Up, Silhouette Cutting System and fonts) 



TT #hacked01



TT #hacked02



TT #hacked03


A couple things to note about this layout the speech bubbles frames and camera were all hand cut. All the photos were taken with my iphone 5 and if I were to open my camera roll right now I bet there are at least half a dozen more Corinne selfies to be found. I couldn't resist using the hash tag trend as my title inspiration for this layout.


Thanks for stopping by be good and happy crafting.


Summer signature


 




1 comment:

  1. I really love this layout Summer - great use of the stamp set :))) xo

    ReplyDelete