Thursday, October 3, 2013

Something Altered from Lily Bee

Good morning crafters happy Friday! When exactly did it become October? Sometimes I have these moments where I feel like I am running on a hamster wheel chasing the elusive holy grail which will always be out of reach. I best be getting organized because there is no way I am going to make it to Halloween in one piece. In the midst of all my craziness managed to finish up several assignments I am super excited about I can't wait to share.


Today I am sharing an altered project that was featured 2 weeks ago on the Lily Bee blog. Let's face it altered projects of any kind are completely out of my comfort zone so at it's core my project is rather simple. I began with this natural wood box I purchased at a local craft store. I removed the hardware and spray painted the box black.


LB-happy-place-altered
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Lily Bee Patterned papers/alphas/stickers, Hemp Twine, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Wood Embellishments Studio Calico, Metal Dies Sizzix, and Silhouette Cutting System/Image)



LB-happy-place-altered01



LB-happy-place-altered02

LB-happy-place-altered03


I used a letterbox tray as my inspiration for this project. I have never made a letter box tray project and I loved the price point for this project the wood box was $3.99 on sale. 


Tomorrow is World Card Making Day make sure you stop by to check out the cards I have created to share with you. Happy Crafting:)


Summer signature


 




1 comment: