Tuesday, October 1, 2013

PageMaps October Layout

Good Morning crafters happy hump day. Today I have my October PageMaps layouts to share with you. I have found this sense of design peace (so to speak) with Becky's sketches lately. I think it's because I did I think 5 different sketch layouts over the course of September. This is the sketch I chose to work with this month.


 



Pagemaps-sketch-october


I kind of fell in love with the envelope element on the sketch. I orignally wanted to use a Maya Road kraft envelope but the style didn't work so I ended up cutting one with my Silhouette.


1stday-8th-grade
(Supplies Used: Bazill/Jillibean Cardstock, Patterned Paper Simple Stories/Bo Bunny, Stickers Simple Stories, Wood Embellishments Studio Calico, Sticker Alphas Jillibean Soup, Enamel Dots Doodlebug, Metal Dies Becky Fleck designs for Spellbinders, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Prima Washi Tape, Hemp Twine, Silhouette Cutting System/Image and Veteran Typewriter downloaded from the internet)



1stday-8th-grade-01

1stday-8th-grade-02

1stday-8th-grade-03


I kept really close to the original sketch but rather than using 2 photos I used one. I think this was the biggest change I made to the sketch. Don't forget registration for PageMaps U is now open go reserve your spot today.


Happy Crafting


Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment