Thursday, October 31, 2013

PageMaps November Layout

Happy November friends! I cannot believe we are in the home stretch of 2013. I am not sure where the time has gone. The first of the month means it's time for a new Pagemaps layout. I had a difficult time picking a sketch this month I loved so many of them.I ended up with this 3 photo sketch because it fit the story I wanted to tell perfectly.



Nov13_12x12c


This was a great sketch to work with it really called to me and fit my style nicely. The changes I made to the sketch are very subtle just a little shifting here and there.



PM-hello-smile


(Supplies: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Pebbles/American Crafts/Die Cuts Pink Paislee, Alphas Jillibean Soup, Sticker Pebbles, Enamel Dots My Minds Eye, Pen Sharpie, Becky Fleck Spellbinders Border Die, Silhouette Cutting System/Image, Corner Rounder, and font Veteran Typewriter downloaded from the internet)



PM-hello-smile01



PM-hello-smile02



PM-hello-smile03


Thanks for joining me today. Happy Crafting


Summer signature


 


 




1 comment:

  1. Awesome! as always :) I love your unusual color combinations!

    ReplyDelete