Monday, September 9, 2013

Summer Inspired Cards | Lily Bee

Good Morning crafters while I am holed up in my office playing with paper escaping the crazy 90 degree temperatures (crazy for September right) I thought I would spend a couple days catching you up on the many cards I have done over the past few months. 


Today I am leading off with a few cards from Lily Bee.



LB-summer-card-duo

LB-summer-celebrate

LB-Summer-Lets-play


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Lily Bee Patterned Paper/Alphas/Stickers/chipboard, We R Memory Keepers Corner Rounder, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and Hemp Twine)


Both cards used pretty much the same supplies. Have you noticed my newest addiction. It's the Hemp twine. I got a large roll before my local scrapbook store closed in June. There is something about this twine I really adore, I can't decide if it's the weight or color. It seems to find it's way onto almost all my projects. 


Have a happy day!


Summer signature




No comments:

Post a Comment