Monday, August 19, 2013

You are never too old for bubbles | Jillibean Soup

Happy Tuesday crafters now that I am back in the regular rotation at Jillibean Soup I have accumulated quite a few projects to post. Combine this with my infrequent blog updates this summer and yup it means I have projects to share. I tend to forget what order they go up on the blog so I thought I would just start with a recent favorite.


This layout began with the Jillibean Soup placemat. I am going to fess up to the fact that besides the polaroid frames (which I am obsessed with) this is the only other placemat I have used. I often see clean lines when I design and while I love the designs of the placemats I sometimes find myself super intimidated by their complexity. Yeah I am making it way more than it needs to be I know that. I took the plunge and this is what I came up with.



JBS-never-too-old


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Alphas/Placemat/Button/Diecut/Corrugated Word/Label, twine, and font Veteran Typewriter)



JBS-never-too-old01

JBS-never-too-old03

JBS-never-too-old04


I really love how I managed to use the placemat while still maintaining those lines I am always looking for when I scrap. Have a fully conquered my neurotic fears of the Jillibean Soup placemats ... yeah probably not but I am proud to say I have one on desk right now going onto a future project. 


If you are looking for more fabulous ideas on how to use the Jillibean Soup circle placemat make sure you check out the summer issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today. It was one of the featured products in the designer challenge column.


Peace & Love



Summer signature


 




2 comments: