Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Well hello there

Good Morning crafters seems the month of August is my nemesis. I always have such great intentions but this month always seems to get the best of me. So as usual I am jumping back in with both feet. I have tons of projects sitting in the que needing to be posted I just need to get back into the habit of regular posting.


I am starting off today with one of my favorite Jillibean Soup layouts from the last few months. I usually journal on all my projects it's kind of a personal rule I have but this layout seemed to say enough without words.



Best-yet-to-come


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/DieCuts/Alphabet Stickers/Label Stickers/Silhouette Cut File Frames, Hemp Twine, Fiskars Scallop Border Punch, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Silhouette Cutting System)




Best-yet-to-come01

Best-yet-to-come02

Best-yet-to-come03



I have to say this layout idea has been on my "to do" list for quite some time. I pulled the photos months ago I just needed the right papers to make it happen. Looks like Jillibean was just the right ticket.


Thanks for your patience in my lack of posting. Be good, be happy and have a fabulous day!



Summer signature


 




1 comment:

  1. I love the grid design and the colors , beautiful page !

    ReplyDelete