Sunday, August 18, 2013

Let's take a Road Trip | Technique Tuesday

Happy Monday crafters. I feel the summer is slowly slipping away from me and I wish I could stop time before the beautiful weather goes south for the winter. Today I am reminiscing with some photos taken a few summer's ago.


I created this layout for my friends at Technique Tuesday using 2 brand new stamp sets from Ali Edwards: Take Me Away and Travel With Flair.



TT-Lets-Go
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Simple Stories, Stickers Simple Stories, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Ink VersaFine, Hemp Twine, Technique Tuesday Stamps, Silhouette Cutting System, EK Success Circle Punches, and font Veteran Typewriter downloaded from the internet)



TT-lets-go-01

TT-lets-go-02

TT-lets-go-03

TT-lets-go-05


I created the circle grid elements using my Silhouette Software to specifically fit the Technique Tuesday flair stamps. Then I played a bit with dimension layering the stamped circle elements using my favorite foam squares. 


Thanks for joining me today and happy crafting.



Summer signature


PS I am hosting the Lily Bee blog today make sure you check out my take on a couple of unique paper techniques




No comments:

Post a Comment