Monday, July 15, 2013

Memorabilia Mini Album | Jillibean Soup

Good Morning Crafters I am super excited to share my Memorabilia Mini Album with you today. Through June I took a break from my standard Jillibean Soup work and put together tutorials instead. This project is my tutorial from June and the last one I put together. I have since gone back to my regular monthly layouts.


Okay I am warning you there are tons of photos for this project so be prepared to be overloaded.



SpecialDeliveryMiniAlbum
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Alphas/Stickers/Die Cuts/Corrugated Shapes/Clear Stamps, Twine, Black VersaFine Ink, Paper Straws, Corner Rounder from We R Memory Keepers, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, and font Veteran Typewriter)


I have tons of photos to share of this project. First I am going to show you the mini ablum deconstructed (before I added the binding).



Specialdeliveryinside01

Specialdeliveryinside02

Specialdeliveryinside03

Specialdeliveryinside04

Specialdeliveryinside05

Specialdeliveryinside06

Specialdeliveryinside07



When I do mini albums I have to have a formula it makes the process so much easier for me. The formula I followed for this mini album was cover the fronts of the pockets with Polaroids. Then I created an inside pocket with another Polaroid. Once I created a base then I topped the pages off with die cuts, sticker and stamps.


Here are a few more close up photos of the mini album once it was put together.



SpecialDeliverydetail01

SpecialDeliverydetail02

SpecialDeliverydetail03

SpecialDeliverydetail04

SpecialDeliveryMiniAlbumsid


To see the full tutorial on how to make your very own Memorabilia Mini Album make sure you check out the Jillibean Soup website.


Happy Crafting!



Summer signature








1 comment:

  1. It's actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete