Monday, July 1, 2013

July Spellbinders | PageMaps

Happy Tuesday. How is you summer fairing? The pacific northwest is experiencing a heat wave and I am thankful we are one of the few who have air conditioning. When we build our home 10 years ago it was one of those items I wasn't living without again. So I am hiding out working on projects trying to stay cool.


It's time for this month's installment of PageMaps. I chose this sketch because I am a bit grid obsessed these days and while I have done many grid style projects recently I don't think I have done any with a smaller 2x2 grid.



July PM Sketch



Grants-new-bike
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Bella Blvd, Alpha Stickers Bella Blvd, Washi Tape Bella Blvd, Spellbinders Dies, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Corrugated Shape Jillibean Soup, Chipboard Shape Bella Blvd, Twine, and font Veteran Typewriter)



Grants-new-bike01

Grants-new-bike02

Grants-new-bike03
I am trying to work thought some of my older photos. These ones are from the bottom of the barrel. These photos are from 2005. This is one of the many pit falls of not scrapbooking in order.


Stay cool kids!



Summer signature



No comments:

Post a Comment