Wednesday, July 31, 2013

August Spellbinders | Pagemaps

Good morning crafters today I am taking a break from my CHA recap to share my August Pagemaps project.



Aug13_12x12g



PM-brace-face-no-more
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Jenni Bowlin & Elle's Studio, Jillibean Soup Alphas, Enamel Dots My Minds Eye, Decorative Brads American Crafts/My Minds Eye, Stars Basic Grey, Washi Tape Bella Blvd, Tag American crafts, Dies from Spellbinders, black pen and font Veteran Typewriter downloaded from the internet) 



PM-brace-face-no-more01PM-brace-face-no-more03


I love the look of the pen lines on the sketch but the idea of taking a pen directly to my layout scares me to death. That being said I am totally addicted to adding the dashed lines to my titles.


Take it easy and have a great day!



Summer signature


 




1 comment: