Monday, May 13, 2013

Ruby Rock-It Cards

Good Morning crafters how is May treating you? I keep thinking time needs to slow down I can't believe we're just about half way through May already tomorrow is the 15th which is Colour Suite reveal day. I didn't see that one coming at all. I can't wait to show off our colours for May it's something a little different for me and I am a bit excited. Now that I have tempted you with a little bit of what's to come I have 2 last cards from my March Ruby Rock-It guest spot to share with you.



Happy-birthday-CARD-RRI
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Ruby Rock-It Patterned Paper/Flags, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Twine, Tim Holtz Timy Attacher, Technique Tuesday Stamp, VersaFine Ink, Jillibean Soup Alphas and Corner Rounder)



Happy-birthday-CARD-RRI01


I turned the flags into banner pieces by simply removing the sticks and turning the embellishment onto it's side. By lining 3 in a row the embellishment took on a whole new look.



Congratulations-CARD-RRI
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Ruby Rock-It patterned paper/die cuts/envelope, Flower Punch, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Corner Rounder and Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher)


On a side note today I have a super cute tutorial on the Jillibean Soup blog on how to make a gift card bouquet. I originally made mine for my daughter's cheer coach for the end of the season gift but I think this project would make a perfect teacher gift.


Happy crafting :)



Summer-signature




No comments:

Post a Comment