Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May Colour Suite

Good Morning Crafters! Welcome to the May Colour Suite a monthly colour challenge I put together for my good friends at Scrapbook & Cards Today. I seriously don't know where the year has gone did you know in just 2 short months the Colour suite will be turning 2 years old. WOW my baby is now a toddler pretty soon she will be talking back and then going to college.


This month I tried a new approach to our colours. It seems I am always drawn to bright bold colors. There is something to be said for the softer side of life. So I thought I'd challenge myself to step outside the box and go neutral. This is what I came up with.



May_2013_challenge


My personal take was to go with the neutrals and use the color sparingly.



Good-Day
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper American Crafts/Webster's Pages/Heidi Swapp, Heidi Swapp heart embellishments, Corrugated People Jillibean Soup, Resin flower Jillibean Soup, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Mist Studio Calico, Stamp Technique Tuesday, Ink Close to my Heart, Heart Punch EK Success, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Silhouette Cutting System/Image, and font Veteran Typewriter) 



Good-Day01

Good-Day02

Good-Day03


To read more about my challenge or to catch up on past challenges make sure you visit the Scrapbook & Cards Website and Blog.


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!



Summer-signature




1 comment:

  1. Love this page! I like how each section has it's own color.

    ReplyDelete