Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday to PageMaps

Happy 7th Birthday PageMaps! It's no secret I love sketches. They have been a go to for me since my early days of scrapbooking. Not all sketches are created equal I personally like the layers Becky adds to her sketches. They not only give you ideas on photo size and placement but they give you patterned paper and embellishment placement ideas as well. No guess work needed!


Sketches are a wonderful guide. You can copy them exactly or you can tweak them to your hearts content. Below is today's guide to creativity.



June13_12x12a



5th-Grade
(Supplies Used: Bazzill cardstock, Patterned Paper Simple Stories/Basic Grey, Alphas Jillibean Soup, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Wood Veneers Studio Calico, Doodlebug Button, Metal Clip Making Memories, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Spellbinders Becky Fleck Dies, Montana Misfits Twine, and font Veteran Typewriter) 



5th-Grade02

5th-Grade03

5th-Grade04


Total busy scrapbooker confession: in my rush to get ready for Crop n' Create Burnaby I didn't get all my ducks in a row and while I completed this fun layout for Becky and PageMaps I missed an essential component. I was supposed to incorporate last month's Colour Suite. Okay this means it's time for me to take a closer look at my May calendar.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a fabulous Mother's Day!

Summer-signature




No comments:

Post a Comment