Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Back to the land of the living | Ruby Rock-It

Hello there I always find it hard to get back into the groove of things when I get return from a trip. If I were smart I would pre-plan my blog posts out much farther in advance to compensate for this but I always seem to run out of time. I am sure I am not alone when I say I always have the best intentions and am generally short on time.


I spent a glorious long weekend in Vancouver BC at the Scrapbook & Cards Today Crop n' Create. I made many new friends, shared many laughs and learned a ton. 


Back in March I guested for Ruby Rock-It an Aussie paper company. Today's layout is the first of several projects I have to share with you.



@-the-fair-RRI
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Ruby Rock-It patterned paper/fabric border/die cuts/stickers/pockets, twine, mini clothes pins, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, My Minds Eye enamel dots, Silhouette Cutting System and various fonts)


 



@-the-fair-RRI01

@-the-fair-RRI03

@-the-fair-RRI02



I have never mentioned this but I don't scrapbook in order. A long time ago I gave myself permission to scrap what ever inspired me at the time. It was a liberating experience. I am sure I have photos I have forgotten along the way but it's not something I let myself stress about.


Happy Crafting



Summer-signature




No comments:

Post a Comment