Sunday, May 12, 2013

Another Ruby Rock-It Guest Layout

Hello crafters I hope you had a wonderful weekend and a Happy Mother's Day. I am starting off the week with another of my layouts from when I guested for Ruby Rock-It in March. This layout is a grid formula that has become one of my favorites. If you look closely you might be able to spot some of my past projects using this same design.



Flip-flops-RRI
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Ruby Rock-It, Stickers Ruby Rock-It, Die Cuts Ruby Rock-It, Washi from K&Co/Prima, Twine, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Felt, Stamp from Technique Tuesday, Ink VersaFine, Silhouette Cutting System and various fonts)



Flip-flops-RRI01


This layout is the perfect example how to use themed paper in a non-themed manner. This paper was carnival themed and I didn't have all that many photos that would coordinate with the line so I used some of the fun graphic prints instead. Pairing the green and blue with an unexpected pop of pink turned this line into something completely different.


Thanks for stopping by happy crafting :)



Summer-signature




No comments:

Post a Comment