Friday, April 5, 2013

Little Projects | Jillibean Soup

This morning I was looking thru my files at projects I had yet to load here in blog-land and I realized I had a few little things I made for CHA that had yet to make the rounds to my blog. These projects were originally designed to be a couple of our make n' takes for the show.


The first thing today are my version of "hello my name is" badges. I have a project pinned with little birdies on clothes pins that is what inspired this idea.




JBS-Clothespin-Name-Tag-Mak
(Supplies Used: Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Alphas, Misc Gemstones, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Corner Rounder and Clothes pins)


JBS-Clothespin-01



My next little project was something I also found on Pinterest. This is a simple matchbox folded treat. I have a couple different versions to show today. What we ended up doing as our make n' take varied slightly. The overall idea is quite basic however you could use this formula for a take away treat at a baby/wedding shower or add a spot for a note inside and these would make a great kids Valentine. I think there are tons of possibilities for this little project if you let your creativity take over.



JBS-matchbook-treat-01

JBS-matchbook-treat-02

JBS-Valentine-Treat


(Supplies Used: Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper, Various Punches and Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher)


A couple tricks a flat treat works better than a bulky one. My daughter made similar ones for some friends using a Peppermint Patty. The candy packaging on these samples gets stapled in to place you could always go with a candy that can be glued in place instead.


Thanks for dropping by today.



Summer-signature




1 comment: