Monday, April 8, 2013

From the Spring Issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today | The Colour Suite

Hello crafters have you gotten a chance to see the spring issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today yet? I don't know how it's possible but each issue is better than the last. I am super proud of the work I contributed to this issue. Today I am going to share a peek at my spring colour suite layout.



SCT-you-&-me
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Webster's Pages, Washi Tape Prima, Punches We R Memory Keepers/EK Success, Flair Studio Calico, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots/Chipboard embellishments, Stamps Technique Tuesday, Twine, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Prima Rhinestones, Silhouette Cutting System, Spellbinders Becky Fleck Border Die Cut, Bo Bunny Enamel Dots, Ink VersaFine, and various fonts downloaded from the internet)



SCT-you-&-me-01


To read the full colour suite article make sure to check out the spring issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today. It can be downloaded for FREE at the Scrapbook & Cards Today website (links included). Also don't forget the Colour Suite is available on-line every month on the 15th. I am currently working on the April Suite. This month is full of bright bold colour.


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to keep on crafting!


 


 
Summer-signature




1 comment:

  1. Oh Summer, this is perfect! I loove that idea of using pictures of the same age! And the design is awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete