Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Card Catch Up Part 3 | Jillibean Soup

Happy Wednesday crafters! It's taken me a few days to get back with you with my final catch up card post. I have been busy putting together kits for my Crop n' Create Burnaby classes and I just finished up a Jillibean Soup tutorial for May. Lots of good stuff coming soon.


Today's cards all seem to follow a simple formula I have been going to over and over the last few months. I think I might have to seek help for my rounded corner/Tiny Attacher addiction. I can't seem to make a card without using either tool.



JBS-Hello-Beautiful-Card
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Card Base/Patterned Paper/Stickers/Stick Pin, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, and We R Memory Keepers Corner Rounder)



JBS-thanks-card
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Die Cuts/Stickers/Stamp, Ink VersaFine, Twine, My Minds Eye Enamel Dot, and We R Memory Keepers Corner Rounder)



JBS-Gratitude-Card


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Stickers/Corragated Shape, Paint, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, and We R Memory Keepers Corner Rounder) 


I think if I looked a bit harder I know I could come up with a few more cards to share but I think I have given you plenty to chew on for a while.


Happy Crafting!



Summer-signature




1 comment:

  1. Ah the tiny attacher syndrome!! I have it too! ;) Love your cards Summer, they are always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete