Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Card Catch-Up Part 1 | Jillibean Soup

Greetings today I am playing a little round of card catch up. I realized I have a bunch of cards I have done for Jillibean Soup over the past few months that I have yet to put up here on my blog. I found so many cards I haven't posted that I plan on spreading them out over a couple of days.



JBS-mom-says-card


(Supplies Used: Jillibean Soup Card Base/Patterned Papers/Corrugated Shape/Alphas/Sticker/Stamp, Ink, Corner Rounder, and Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher)



JBS-Thanks-a-Bussel-CARD

(Supplies Used: Jillibean Soup Card Base/Patterned Paper/Stamp/kraft pasper/Stamp/Die Cut, Stampin Up Scallop Punch, Stick JoAnn's, and Ink)



JBS-Lucky-You-Card


(Supplies Used: Jillibean Soup Card Base/Patterned Paper/Alphas/kraft Envelope, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and EK Success Heart Punch)


I can't believe I found so many cards that have yet to made there way to my blog. I think I might have enough cards for at least 2 more card day posts. So I guess we will be rounding the week off with a card-o-palooza.


Have a wonderful day and don't forget to get a little messy with some paper and glue.



Summer-signature


 




No comments:

Post a Comment