Tuesday, April 2, 2013

3x4 grid obsessed | Jillibean Soup

Good Morning Craters. I think I am in an allergic fog either that or I have been sick for a month. I generally don't suffer from allergies but I am convinced the dry warm weather we are having is playing havoc on my system. This is totally crazy because I really don't want it to rain. It's such a catch 22. 


Today's inspiration was taken straight from the 3x4 formula that has become so popular because of Project Life. If you think you are seeing double you are not I loved the grid formula so much I copied myself. 



JBS-Tween


(Supplies Used:Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Kraft Paper/Stamp/Alphas/Stickers/Stick Pin, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Red Ink, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Silhouette Cutting System and various fonts)



JBS-Tween01


The stitched lines don't have any specific lengths they are really only there to stabilize the grid. If you are wondering where the stick pin is on this layout I used it to dot the "i" in my title. I simply clipped off the pin portion and used only the resin flower.


Like I mentioned earlier you are seeing double the layout I showed off last Friday is very similar to this one. I really like the idea of working with little 3x4 canvases. My favorite part of this layout is the grey block with the graphic number and layered sticker. It's super bold and layering doesn't come easy for me so this makes me happy.


Happy Crafting!



Summer-signature




No comments:

Post a Comment