Friday, March 15, 2013

March Colour Suite

Hello crafters and welcome to the March Colour Suite a monthly colour challenge I put together for my friends at Scrapbook & Cards Today. This month's colour inspiration was green. After reviewing my past challenges I noticed it had been a while since I used green so this is where I began. 


 



Mar_2013_challenge


 



Amazing-you-Layout


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Papers from Basic Grey/My Minds Eye/Echo Park, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots/Label Stickers, misc buttons, twine, Technique Tuesday Stamps, VersaMark Ink, Stampin Up Punch, Queen & Co Washi Tape, Silhouette Cutting System, and various fonts downloaded from the internet)



Amazing-you-Layout01

Amazing-you-Layout03

Amazing-you-Layout02


 


The stars on this layout were cut from the stamp My Minds Eye patterned paper that I used to cut my large quote title from. The focus quote/title has grown to be one of my favorite things to do on my pages. I even have an entire Pinterest board called words to scrap that is dedicated to phrased I want to use on projects someday.


This month I invited my friend and fellow designer Vicki Boutin to make a layout inspired by this month's Colour Suite. Colour is so very subjective and I love seeing how other people translate my vision. Make sure you check out her blog


Thanks for joining me today for the February Colour Suite. To read
more about this challenge or to check out my past challenges don't
forget to make your way over to the Scrapbook & Cards Today website and Blog


Happy Crafting


Summer-signature


3 comments:

  1. I have to scraplift that quote! Very nive page and your colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer, love your layout and quote. Can you tell me how you did the quote. I can't tell if those are letters or whether you used a negative image. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy the quote was cut from a My Minds Eye patterned paper it's not a negative image. I originally had wanted to do the negative image look however I had a spacing issue and just used the letters.

    ReplyDelete