Sunday, March 31, 2013

April Spellbinders | PageMaps

Hello April! It's that time of month when I show off my latest PageMaps/Spellbinders layout. I kind of went wild with the Spelldiner's That's the ticket die. I swapped out the hexagon idea on the sketch with the ticket stubs.



S4-397



Apr13_12x12c

PM-My-Boys
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper AC/Basic Grey/Jillibean Soup/Studio Calico/Webster's Pages/Heidi Swapp/Fancy Pants/Echo Park/My Minds Eye, Brads My Minds Eye/Basic Grey/Theresa Collins, Heidi Swapp chipboard hearts, Maya Road Mist, American Crafts Alphas, Flair American Crafts, Chipboard Button My Minds Eye, Spellbinders Dies Twine and font Veteran Typewriter)



PM-My-Boys03

PM-My-Boys01


Take note of the circular layered pieces under the chipboard and brads. They are the star-burst tag from the Spellbinder's Charmed I'm Sure set. The simple scallop border was done with one of the On the Edge border dies.




PM-My-Boys04


I was going for a graduated color effect with the ticket stubs so I went crazy with my scraps on this layout. I keeps all kinds of scraps you never know when you might use them on a layout or card. There was so many pieces on this layout I hope I didn't leave anything out of my supply list.


Thanks for stopping by today I am going to take advantage of our wonderful pacific NW weather and get a little vitamin D. Happy Crafting:)



Summer-signature




1 comment:

  1. Summer, I adore you take on the sketch with the tags instead of hegagons. The whole layout is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete