Sunday, February 10, 2013

Keep Calm | Technique Tuesday

Happy Monday kids I am continuing my stamping trend from last with with a few more days of projects featuring Technique Tuesday stamps. Today's project shows off the Keep Calm series designed by my pal Teri Anderson. There are tons of stamps included in this series too many for me to show you pictures of all of them but I thought you might like close ups of just a few from the series I used in my mini album. 



Technique-Tuesday-Get-Crafty-Clear-Stamps-Medium
Technique-Tuesday-Smile-Big-Clear-Stamps-Medium
Technique-Tuesday-Turn-29-Clear-Stamps-Medium



TT-Keep-Calm-Mini

TT-Keep-Calm-Mini-01

TT-Keep-Calm-Mini-02

TT-Keep-Calm-Mini-03

TT-Keep-Calm-Mini-04

TT-Keep-Calm-Mini-05


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Lily Bee/Basic Grey/Crate Paper, Technique Tuesday Stamps, VersaFine/Color Box Ink, Adhesive Rhinestones, Twine/Twill, Corner Rounder, Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz, Stampin Up Scallop Punch and Technique Tuesday Tiles)

I don't make very many mini albums, this accordion style has become my favorite go to style. It's made from cardstock that I folded into this simple accordion book. This style of album is so easy to make as big or as small as I need. I love that I can taylor this to my needs. 


Thanks for stopping by today. Tomorrow I have one last stamping project for you. Have a great week. xo 



Summer-signature


 




No comments:

Post a Comment